- تحقیق طرز کار موتورهای CVT - 528,158 views
- پایان نامه کاربرد انرژی هسته ای در تولید برق - 58,536 views
- تحقیق قصاص - 58,439 views
- تحقیق راهبری گروه - 58,306 views
- پایان نامه پیاده سازی سیستم انبار - 58,251 views
- تحقیق تاثير وسايل ارتباط جمعي بر پيوندهاي عاطفي درخانواده ها - 58,151 views
- تحقیق سلول گیاهی - 58,108 views
- تحقیق آمار - 58,095 views
- تحقیق طراحي و ارزيابي اقتصادي فرآيند كربن فعال از پوست گردو به روش شيميايي يا اسيد فسفريك - 58,090 views
- تحقیق آیا فلسفه را می توان به همگان آموخت - 57,962 views
کتاب تفکر جانبی
دانلود کتاب تفکر جانبی
- Series: Perennial Library
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Harper Colophon; Reissue edition (February 24, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060903252
- ISBN-13: 978-0060903251
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (50 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #26,866 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The first practical explanation of how creativity works, this results-oriented bestseller trains listeners to move beyond a "vertical" mode of thought to tap the potential of lateral thinking.
If more bankers and traders had read Lateral Thinking and applied the ideas of Edward de Bono to their own narrow definitions of risk, reward and human expectations, I suspect we would be in much better shape than we are. Sir Richard Branson –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Edward de Bono has had faculty appointments at the universities of Oxford, London, Cambridge, and Harvard. He is widely regarded as the leading authority in the direct teaching of thinking as a skill. He originated the concept of lateral thinking and developed formal techniques for deliberate creative thinking. He has written sixty-two books, which have been translated into thirty-seven languages, has made two television series, and there are more than 4,000,000 references to his work on the Internet.
Dr. Edward de Bono is regarded as the leading international authority in the field of conceptual thinking and also the direct teaching of thinking as a skill. He originated the concept of "lateral thinking," which is now officially recognized in the Oxford English Dictionary-and which contributed to the success of the 1984 Olympic Games. He was a Rhodes Scholar at oxford and has held faculty appointments at the universities of Oxford, Cambridge, London, and Harvard.
He has written twenty-seven books, which have been translated into twenty languages. These include: Opportunities; Lateral Thinking for Management; Future Positive; Atlas of Management Thinking; Wordpower; Children Solve Problems; Tactics: The Art and Science of Success; Conflicts: A Better Way to Resolve Them. He has also made a ten-part BBC series called "De Bono's Thinking Course" and two other television series.