- تحقیق طرز کار موتورهای CVT - 528,160 views
- پایان نامه کاربرد انرژی هسته ای در تولید برق - 58,539 views
- تحقیق قصاص - 58,441 views
- تحقیق راهبری گروه - 58,309 views
- پایان نامه پیاده سازی سیستم انبار - 58,252 views
- تحقیق تاثير وسايل ارتباط جمعي بر پيوندهاي عاطفي درخانواده ها - 58,155 views
- تحقیق سلول گیاهی - 58,112 views
- تحقیق آمار - 58,099 views
- تحقیق طراحي و ارزيابي اقتصادي فرآيند كربن فعال از پوست گردو به روش شيميايي يا اسيد فسفريك - 58,093 views
- تحقیق آیا فلسفه را می توان به همگان آموخت - 57,966 views
کتاب تحلیلهای تجاری
دانلود کتاب تحلیلهای تجاری
Data Analysis & Decision Making
نویسنده: S. Christian Albright ، Wayne L. Winston
- Hardcover: 1008 pages
- Publisher: South-Western College Pub; 5 edition (January 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133629601
- ISBN-13: 978-1133629603
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.7 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,846 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Become a master of data analysis, modeling, and spreadsheet use with BUSINESS ANALYTICS: DATA ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING, 5E! This quantitative methods text provides users with the tools to succeed with a teach-by-example approach, student-friendly writing style, and complete Excel 2013 integration. It is also compatible with Excel 2010 and 2007. Problem sets and cases provide realistic examples to show the relevance of the material. The Companion Website includes: the Palisade DecisionTools Suite (@RISK, StatTools, PrecisionTree, TopRank, RISKOptimizer, NeuralTools, and Evolver); SolverTable, which allows you to do sensitivity analysis; data and solutions files, PowerPoint slides, and tutorial videos.
کتاب آنالیز طولی
دانلود کتاب آنالیز طولی
Modeling Within-Person Fluctuation and Change
نویسنده: Lesa Hoffman
- Series: Multivariate Applications Series
- Paperback: 654 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415876028
- ISBN-13: 978-0415876025
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.9 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #163,250 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Longitudinal Analysis provides an accessible, application-oriented treatment of introductory and advanced linear models for within-person fluctuation and change. Organized by research design and data type, the text uses in-depth examples to provide a complete description of the model-building process. The core longitudinal models and their extensions are presented within a multilevel modeling framework, paying careful attention to the modeling concerns that are unique to longitudinal data. Written in a conversational style, the text provides verbal and visual interpretation of model equations to aid in their translation to empirical research results. Overviews and summaries, boldfaced key terms, and review questions will help readers synthesize the key concepts in each chapter.
Written for non-mathematically-oriented readers, this text features:
- A description of the data manipulation steps required prior to model estimation so readers can more easily apply the steps to their own data
- An emphasis on how the terminology, interpretation, and estimation of familiar general linear models relates to those of more complex models for longitudinal data
- Integrated model comparisons, effect sizes, and statistical inference in each example to strengthen readers’ understanding of the overall model-building process
- Sample results sections for each example to provide useful templates for published reports
- Examples using both real and simulated data in the text, along with syntax and output for SPSS, SAS, STATA, and Mplus at www.PilesOfVariance.com to help readers apply the models to their own data
The book opens with the building blocks of longitudinal analysis―general ideas, the general linear model for between-person analysis, and between- and within-person models for the variance and the options within repeated measures analysis of variance. Section 2 introduces unconditional longitudinal models including alternative covariance structure models to describe within-person fluctuation over time and random effects models for within-person change. Conditional longitudinal models are presented in section 3, including both time-invariant and time-varying predictors. Section 4 reviews advanced applications, including alternative metrics of time in accelerated longitudinal designs, three-level models for multiple dimensions of within-person time, the analysis of individuals in groups over time, and repeated measures designs not involving time. The book concludes with additional considerations and future directions, including an overview of sample size planning and other model extensions for non-normal outcomes and intensive longitudinal data.
Class-tested at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and in intensive summer workshops, this is an ideal text for graduate-level courses on longitudinal analysis or general multilevel modeling taught in psychology, human development and family studies, education, business, and other behavioral, social, and health sciences. The book’s accessible approach will also help those trying to learn on their own. Only familiarity with general linear models (regression, analysis of variance) is needed for this text.
کتاب مدلسازی چند سطحی و طولی توسط SPSS
Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling with IBM SPSS
نویسنده: Ronald H. Heck ، Scott L. Thomas ، Lynn N. Tabata
- Series: Quantitative Methodology Series
- Paperback: 462 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (July 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415817110
- ISBN-13: 978-0415817110
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 8.2 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #378,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
This book demonstrates how to use multilevel and longitudinal modeling techniques available in the IBM SPSS mixed-effects program (MIXED). Annotated screen shots provide readers with a step-by-step understanding of each technique and navigating the program. Readers learn how to set up, run, and interpret a variety of models. Diagnostic tools, data management issues, and related graphics are introduced throughout. Annotated syntax is also available for those who prefer this approach. Extended examples illustrate the logic of model development to show readers the rationale of the research questions and the steps around which the analyses are structured. The data used in the text and syntax examples are available at www.routledge.com/9780415817110.
Highlights of the new edition include:
- Updated throughout to reflect IBM SPSS Version 21.
- Further coverage of growth trajectories, coding time-related variables, covariance structures, individual change and longitudinal experimental designs (Ch.5).
- Extended discussion of other types of research designs for examining change (e.g., regression discontinuity, quasi-experimental) over time (Ch.6).
- New examples specifying multiple latent constructs and parallel growth processes (Ch. 7).
- Discussion of alternatives for dealing with missing data and the use of sample weights within multilevel data structures (Ch.1).
The book opens with the conceptual and methodological issues associated with multilevel and longitudinal modeling, followed by a discussion of SPSS data management techniques which facilitate working with multilevel, longitudinal, and cross-classified data sets. Chapters 3 and 4 introduce the basics of multilevel modeling: developing a multilevel model, interpreting output, and trouble-shooting common programming and modeling problems. Models for investigating individual and organizational change are presented in chapters 5 and 6, followed by models with multivariate outcomes in chapter 7. Chapter 8 provides an illustration of multilevel models with cross-classified data structures. The book concludes with ways to expand on the various multilevel and longitudinal modeling techniques and issues when conducting multilevel analyses.
Ideal as a supplementary text for graduate courses on multilevel and longitudinal modeling, multivariate statistics, and research design taught in education, psychology, business, and sociology, this book’s practical approach also appeals to researchers in these fields. The book provides an excellent supplement to Heck & Thomas’s An Introduction to Multilevel Modeling Techniques, 2nd Edition; however, it can also be used with any multilevel and/or longitudinal modeling book or as a stand-alone text.
Understanding the Tools of Research
نویسنده: Glenn Geher ، Sara Hall
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Reprint edition (October 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0190276959
- ISBN-13: 978-0190276959
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 0.8 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,362,972 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Straightforward Statistics: Understanding the Tools of Research is a clear and direct introduction to statistics for the social, behavioral, and life sciences. Based on Glenn Geher's extensive experience teaching undergraduate statistics, this book provides a narrative presentation of the core principles that provide the foundation for modern-day statistics. With step-by-step guidance on the nuts and bolts of computing these statistics, the book includes detailed tutorials how to use state-of-the-art software, SPSS, to compute the basic statistics employed in modern academic and applied research. Across 13 succinct chapters, this text presents statistics using a conceptual approach along with information on the relevance of the different tools in different contexts and summaries of current research examples.
Students should find this book easy useful and engaging in its presentation while instructors should find it detailed, comprehensive, accessible, and helpful in complementing a basic course in statistics.
تحقیق علم آمار
آمار را باید علم و عمل استخراج، بسط، و توسعهٔ دانشهای تجربی انسانی با استفاده از روشهای گردآوری، تنظیم، پرورش، و تحلیل دادههای تجربی (حاصل از اندازه گیری و آزمایش) دانست. زمینههای محاسباتی و رایانهای جدیدتری همچون یادگیری ماشینی ، و کاوشهای ماشینی در دادهها، در واقع، امتداد و گسترش دانش گسترده و کهن آمار است به عهد محاسبات نو و دوران اعمال شیوههای ماشینی در همهجا.