- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۵ - 152 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۴ - 5 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۳ - 6 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۲ - 24 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۱ - 212 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۴ - 22 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۰ - 13 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسه آریول قسمت ۳ - 390 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسه آریول قسمت ۲ - 23 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسه آریول قسمت ۱ - 38 views
Mining of Mineral Deposits
نویسنده: Genadiy Pivnyak ، Volodymyr Bondarenko ، Iryna Kovalevs'ka ، Mykhaylo Illiashov
- Hardcover: 382 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (August 22, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138001082
- ISBN-13: 978-1138001084
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,620,006 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
In the last decades coal production capacity has increased rapidly and its quality, power and the reliability of equipment has steadily improved. Moreover, stability of production processes can be controlled better. In connection with that, unification of scientific schools focusing on "Mining of deposits" is an integral trend from the viewpoint of technical and technological policy.
This collection of papers represents the scientific and technical achievements with regard to mineral deposits mining intensification based on effective use of modern techniques and technologies. Also, specific attention is paid to progressive and innovational technologies in the coal industry of leading countries.
Widening the range of mining-geological conditions under which drivage and maintenance of mining activities are carried out, requires application of new constructive decisions. Hence, this collection of papers is focusing on the following topics: results of new equipment introduction; experiments on mutual interaction of roof support elements, protective construction and near-the-contour rock massif; analytical and calculation methods of geomechanical tasks solution; development of gas hydrates and technologies of underground coal gasification; studies on environment protection; economic aspects; management and marketing in mining production, and other important aspects of mineral deposits exploitation.
کتاب سنگها و مواد معدنی صنعتی
دانلود کتاب سنگها و مواد معدنی صنعتی
Industrial Minerals & Rocks
Commodities, Markets, and Uses
نویسنده: Jessica Elzea Kogel ، Nikhil C. Trivedi ، James M. Barker ، Stanley T. Krukowsk
- Hardcover: 1548 pages
- Publisher: Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration; 7 edition (March 5, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873352335
- ISBN-13: 978-0873352338
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #540,720 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Newly revised and expanded, this long-awaited 7th edition of Industrial Minerals and Rocks builds on the strengths of the earlier editions but adds significant new content—ensuring the continued relevance of this classic text.
This widely read global reference tool is one of the most authoritative sources for timely information on industrial minerals and rocks, the markets they serve, and their multitude of uses.
Changes in the global economy have greatly impacted the mining, processing, and marketing of industrial minerals. Additionally, the development of new technologies and a globalization of the customer base have driven fast-paced innovation in processing, packaging, transporting, and end use. The new edition examines these important and diverse changes and their complex ramifications in the world of industrial minerals and rocks.
Mining Engineering Analysis
نویسنده: Christopher J. Bise
- Paperback: 313 pages
- Publisher: Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration; 2 edition (May 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873352211
- ISBN-13: 978-0873352215
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #836,443 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Here is a book that actually fills the gap between theory and application. Mining engineering students studying mine design and needing guidance in assembling a mine-design project will refer to this book over and over again. It is useful for industry professionals who require a mine-design reference book for daily use or, who wish to prepare for the professional engineers’ examination.
Chapters include: Introduction, Mine Preplanning, Ventilation, Strata Control, Pumping and Drainage, Power Systems, Hoisting Systems, Rail and Belt Haulage Systems, Rubber-Tired Haulage Systems, and Surface Extraction
کتاب روشهای معدنکاوی زیر زمین
دانلود کتاب روشهای معدنکاوی زیر زمین
Underground Mining Methods
Engineering Fundamentals and International Case Studies
نویسنده: William A. Hustrulid ، Richard L. Bullock
- Hardcover: 728 pages
- Publisher: Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (June 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873351932
- ISBN-13: 978-0873351935
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #342,977 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Underground Mining Methods presents the latest principles and techniques in use today. Reflecting the international and diverse nature of the industry, a series of mining case studies is presented covering the commodity range from iron ore to diamonds extracted by operations located in all corners of the world. Industry experts have contributed 77 chapters.
This book is certain to become a standard for every practicing mining engineer and student alike. Sections include: General Mine Design Considerations, Room-and-Pillar Mining of Hard Rock/Soft Rock, Longwall Mining of Hard Rock, Shrinkage Stoping, Sublevel Stoping, Cut-and-Fill Mining, Sublevel Caving, Panel Caving, Foundations for Design, and Underground Mining Looks to the Future.
SME Mining Reference Handbook
نویسنده: Raymond L. Lowrie
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (December 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873351754
- ISBN-13: 978-0873351751
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #424,830 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Need to recall properties of a rock or mineral on the fly? Or quickly convert to metric units in the field? When you’re on a job site, you need answers fast. But answers don’t always come easily, especially if your library of reference materials is back in the office.
Engineers are often called on to answer technical questions and solve problems while in the field. It’s not always feasible to bring along the bulky reference materials needed to research engineering-related topics.
Now there’s a simple solution. The SME Mining Reference Handbook is a practical field reference for mining and minerals engineers who spend time away from the office. With its comprehensive store of charts, graphs, tables, equations, and rules of thumb, the handbook is the essential technical reference for mobile mining professionals. It’s also a convenient desk reference for in-office use.
To keep the handbook portable, content was carefully selected to include only the most relevant and widely used information. This distillation of vital technical data was culled from volumes of mining and engineering literature. Its compact size and durable cover make it a convenient resource, ideal for a briefcase, glove compartment, or personal bookshelf.
While written as a quick reference for experienced engineers, students and government practioners will also find it useful.