- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۵ - 152 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۴ - 5 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۳ - 6 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۲ - 24 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۱ - 212 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۴ - 22 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسوی آریول قسمت ۱۰ - 13 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسه آریول قسمت ۳ - 390 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسه آریول قسمت ۲ - 23 views
- کارتون آموزش زبان فرانسه آریول قسمت ۱ - 38 views
کتاب راهنمای بالینی و آزمایشگاهی ایمپلنت اباتمنت
دانلود کتاب راهنمای بالینی و آزمایشگاهی ایمپلنت اباتمنت
Clinical and Laboratory Manual of Dental Implant Abutments
نویسنده: Hamid R. Shafie
- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (October 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119949815
- ISBN-13: 978-1119949817
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.6 x 11.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,552,625 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To fulfill the vision for his latest book, Dr. Hamid Shafie compiled technical information from a vast variety of sources, including implant manufacturers and designers, master dental technicians, implant researchers, and expert clinicians leading the field of implant dentistry worldwide. He and his expert contributors meticulously assembled each chapter to include only the most relevant and up-to-date content and procedures in a concise and simple format.
Dr. Shafie follows the same easy-to-read, easy-to-understand format as his best-selling textbook Clinical and Laboratory Manual of Implant Overdentures.Starting with the material science behind implant abutments, the text then describes all of the relevant abutment solutions, providing a step-by-step guide to design and manufacturing of the CAD/CAM abutments and explaining how to adjust prefabricated abutments and one-piece titanium and zirconia implants. In addition to offering the ultimate procedural guide for clinical and laboratory preparation of dental implant abutments, this textbook is filled with useful tips on clinical practice management such as sterilization, instrumentation and trouble-shooting related to implant abutments.
Clinical and Laboratory Manual of Dental Implant Abutmentsis the only text devoted exclusively to an in-depth look at implant abutments. Every dental implant clinician, technician, student, and implant industry insider needs this vital work in their library.
Handbook of Clinical Techniques in Pediatric Dentistry
نویسنده: Jane A. Soxman
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (May 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118792696
- ISBN-13: 978-1118792698
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.4 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #165,862 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Handbook of Clinical Techniques in Pediatric Dentistry provides the clinician with an increased level of expertise and skills for timely identification and intervention for various presentations in the developing dentition. It also clearly describes procedures for treatment in the primary and young permanent dentitions, including pulp therapy for primary and young permanent molars, extractions, space maintenance, and more. The most commonly encountered treatment needs are discussed with the goal of increasing clinician and staff confidence while decreasing chair-time and stress.
With an emphasis on practical instruction, The Handbook of Clinical Techniques in Pediatric Dentistry is ideal for pediatric and general dentists, pediatric residents, and dental students taking clinical pediatric courses.
کتاب جفت شدگی ، فیزیولوژی و آناتومی دندانها
دانلود کتاب جفت شدگی ، فیزیولوژی و آناتومی دندانها
Wheeler's Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion
نویسنده: Stanley J. Nelson DDS MS
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 10 edition (January 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323263232
- ISBN-13: 978-0323263238
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 8.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #901,444 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Applying dental anatomy to the practice of dentistry, Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology, and Occlusion, 10th Edition provides illustrated coverage of dentitions, pulp formation, the sequence of eruptions, and clinical considerations. The market leader, this text is used as a reference in creating examination questions for the dental anatomy and occlusion section of the NBDE Part I. This edition expands its focus on clinical applications and includes dozens of online 360-degree and 3-D tooth animations. Written by expert educator and lecturer Dr. Stanley Nelson, Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy provides a solid foundation in this core subject for the practice of dentistry.
- Over 900 full-color images include detailed, well-labeled anatomical illustrations as well as clinical photographs
- Practical appendices include Review of Tooth Morphology with a concise review of tooth development from in utero to adolescence to adulthood, and Tooth Traits of the Permanent Dentition with tables for each tooth providing detailed information such as tooth notation, dimensions, position of proximal contacts, heights, and curvatures.
- ۳۶۰-degree virtual reality animations on the Evolve companion website demonstrate 26 tooth views from multiple directions, while 27 3-D animations demonstrate dental structure and mandibular movement, helping you refine your skills in tooth identification and examination.
- ۶۴ detachable flash cards show tooth traits and many illustrations from the book, making it easy to prepare for tests as well as for the NBDE and NBDHE.
- Over 200 multiple-choice review questions and answers let you assess your understanding of the content.
- ۳۲ labeling exercises on Evolve challenge you to identify tooth structures and facial anatomy [?] with drag-and-drop labels.
- NEW Clinical Applications of Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion chapter includes practical applications and case studies, including instructions on root planing and scaling, extraction techniques and forces, relationship of fillings to pulp form and enamel form, and occlusal adjustment of premature occlusal contacts and arch form in relationship to bite splint designs, all preparing you for the NBDE’s new focus on clinical applications.
- NEW photos, illustrations, and research keep you up to date with the latest dental information.
- Three NEW animations on the Evolve companion website demonstrate occlusal adjustments.
کتاب جراحی فک و دهان و صورت
دانلود کتاب جراحی فک و دهان و صورت
Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Hardcover: 718 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 6 edition (April 12, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323091776
- ISBN-13: 978-0323091770
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #94,174 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A comprehensive guide to oral surgery procedures, Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 6th Editionenhances your skills in evaluation, diagnosis, and patient management. Full-color photographs and drawings show how to perform basic surgical techniques, and an overview of more advanced surgical procedures includes guidelines on when to refer patients to specialists and how to provide supportive postoperative care. This edition also includes the latest developments in dental implants, instrumentation, and current technology. Written by well-known OMS educators James R. Hupp, Myron R. Tucker, and Edward Ellis III, this book is a valuable reference for any dental office.
- Complex Exodontia chapter describes techniques for surgical tooth extraction, including the principles of flap design, development, management, and suturing, as well as open extraction of single- and multi-rooted teeth, multiple extractions, and concomitant alveoloplasty.
- Management of Medical Emergencies chapter helps you prepare for, prevent, and manage the most common emergencies that may occur in the dental office setting.
- Management of Facial Fractures chapter outlines the fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient with facial trauma.
- Infection Control chapter describes proper cleaning and sterilization of office environment, working surfaces, armamentarium, and personnel to help you prevent the injuries and illnesses that result from improper sterilizing and disinfecting.
- Convenient appendices offer quick access to resources such as current price lists for key instruments, office record tips, sample drug schedules, examples of prescriptions, and consent forms.
- UPDATED content on implants, new instruments, and the latest technology help you treat your patients more effectively.
- UPDATED Implant Treatment information is divided into two new chapters, one on basic concepts and techniques for clinical situations where adequate bone and soft tissue exists and implants can be placed into a well-healed area of bone, and another chapter on more complex concepts focusing on cases that require immediate implant placement and cases where bone and soft tissue augmentation may be required.
- UPDATED Facial Cosmetic Surgery chapter is organized by nonsurgical and surgical procedures, covering popular procedures such as dermal fillers, botox, facial resurfacing, browlift and forehead procedures, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and rhytidectomy.
- UPDATED Medicolegal Considerations chapter reviews concepts of liability, risk management, methods of risk reduction, and actions that should be taken if a malpractice suit is filed against the dentist or a dentist’s employee.
- UPDATED Correction of Dentofacial Deformities chapter includes new information on conventional treatment planning, image prediction, and 3D virtual computerized surgical planning.
- UPDATED Surgical Reconstruction of Defects of the Jaws chapter includes new information on Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMPs).